Sr Account ExecutiveJob ID 1719725 Date posted 12/08/2017 Location New York, New York Apply
The National Digital Sales Manager/Sr. Account Executive will be responsible for sourcing and closing multi-market digital sales to meet and exceed digital revenue goals.
- Develop and execute on account plans and vertical sales strategies
- Generate and increase revenue of new and existing accounts to meet quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Own, manage, and develop sales pipeline and key relationships with clients (agencies, trading desks, direct marketers) through daily communication
- Sell a combination of display, video, mobile, social, programmatic and custom sponsorship solutions
- Partner with Cox Media Group specialist sales teams (Verticals, Gamut) to identify and uncover new cross-sell opportunities and cross-product integrations
- Track monthly and quarterly revenue projections
- Be an expert in all Cox Media Group digital brands
- Utilize strategic selling techniques to position Cox Media Group’s O&O properties as a premium publisher partner
- 3-5+ years quota carrying digital sales experience including:
- Expertise in consultative selling techniques
- Demonstrated success in digital sales and territory management
- Successful background growing senior level agency relationships, accounts, and prospecting for new verticals and sales strategies
- Demonstrated experience working with large advertising agencies and direct accounts.
- 3+ years digital media/advertising experience
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs/SSPs, agency trading desks, ad verification, measurement tools, etc.)
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents.
- Knowledge of/experience with the following digital sales channels: direct/sponsorship, open auction, private deals/PMPs
- Experience with needs assessment (client needs analysis)
- Strong solution selling background with a keen ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions for customer needs.
- Travel required ~ 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer sciences or related field.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NY-New York-1 Dag Hammarskjold Plaza
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing