Search All Cox Media Group Jobs
Video Strategy Manager
Job ID 183713 Date posted 02/24/2018 Location New York, New York
Gamut is a data-driven, digital platform and services company that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group, which is owned by Cox Enterprises. Gamut offers the intimate feel of a start-up company with the support of one of the largest and diverse media companies in Cox Enterprises.
Gamut works with major national and regional advertisers in over 10 markets placing media in all 210 DMAs. Gamut offers a full spectrum of smart media from direct to programmatic. Gamut’s data and business intelligence tools are refined and supported by a team of data scientists, data analyst, and research/ insights professionals who transform raw data into meaningful market and consumer insights.
Gamut has significant scale with access to more than 122 million unique visitors and 20 billion impressions each month across Cox Enterprise properties (comScore Plan Metrix: September 2016). The Cox portfolio includes more than 100 online properties for broadcast television stations, music lifestyle, news and information sites, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications.
- Drive partnership communications and relationships from sourcing, vetting, contracts and negotiations
- Ongoing vendor management with strategic, premium video suppliers- FEP, OTT, VOD, etc
- Work with publishers and ad operations to integrate and set up new publishers
- Troubleshoot delivery issues and come up with process documentation for training purposes
- Work with internal teams including planning and ad operations to ensure delivery to publisher deals.
- Create and maintain video reporting including but not limited to inventory, deal report
- Work with Director of video strategy to drive product marketing (positioning, benefits, launch materials)
- College Degree Required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of digital media experience (video/ network specifically working at a media company and/or agency)
- 2+ years of video advertising experience
- Deep understanding of current ad tech landscape and understanding of ongoing evolution in the space including measurement evolution and needs as it pertains to online video
- Proven ability to work cross departmental (account management, ad ops, marketing, and management)
- Strong internal and external communication skills with proven ability to persuade prospects and build relationships
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently and while also being a passionate, team player always bringing new ideas to the table
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-NY-New York-885 2nd AveEmployee Status:
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO is the Law Notice
E-Verify Cox in the E-verify program. Link to e-verify poster.
Right to work in English and Spanish
jobs.coxmediagroup.com is the only official website for employment opportunities with Cox Enterprises and its affiliates. Applications for employment on any other website will not be considered. Cox does not hold online interviews on social media sites such as Google hangouts. If you have been requested to apply for an employment opportunity other than through jobs.coxmediagroup.com, or, if you have sought out career opportunities with Cox and found a different website in your search, you should NOT submit your application, nor should you provide any personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution information, driver’s license number or passport information.