Account Executive - TVJob ID 1818100 Date posted 11/28/2018 Location: Orlando, Florida Apply
Cox Media GroupOrlando is currently seeking an Account Executive for their Television Group WFTV/WRDQ that has the ability to build influential relationships with existing clientele and has a proven track record of developing new revenue streams.
As an Account Executive, you will be highly compensated for your performance as you work closely with local business owners to create and implement advertising campaigns using station resources such as commercial advertising, event marketing, promotions, and internet advertising. At Cox Media Group Orlando TV, the Sales and Marketing staff believe in accountability, dedication, professionalism, honesty, communication, resources and integrity.
- The ideal candidate will have the skill set and drive to build a full pipeline of sales prospects and be responsible for closing the business and achieving their revenue goals.
- This Account Executive will also handle a list of accounts that is built strategically for this position.
- The candidate will analyze clients’ business goals and develop needs-based solutions to achieve them, will oversee campaign execution, as well as work collaboratively with our properties.
- Develop and manage revenue producing relationships with clients and agencies
- Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs based solutions to achieve them
- Oversee campaign execution and analysis
- Provide consultation to sales managers, sales teams and clients
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
- Proven track record of digital and TV sales success in local media setting
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of three years of media sales, account management or buying experience preferred
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Minimum of 2 years of new business development and prospecting experience required
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work with brand teams, ad operations and finance to provide client satisfaction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Some travel necessary
- Valid driver's license with good driving record required
- Relationship building skills are key and candidate must have a winning, positive attitude.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-490 E South St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Our sales team is essential to our business growth. Our highly motivated team offers creative solutions to our client’s advertising needs. Within one of our sales roles, you’ll build relationships through consultative partnerships with our clients and customers to maximize the benefits of the products and services we sell to ensure our continued growth.