Associate ProducerLocation Orlando, Florida Job Number 1713031 Brand WFTV-TV
- Writes newscast stories as assigned with speed, accuracy, and brevity, with an awareness of viewer value & process story-telling
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Takes direction from newscast producers and works seamlessly with a team to get broadcasts to air
- Knows how to ask questions about what’s missing in a story and gather basic information from news releases, websites, and phone calls.
- Helps to monitor wires/news websites/Twitter/Facebook/social media and assists with limited social media posting as needed.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-490 E South St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing