Topical Promo News ProducerJob ID 188570 Date posted 05/24/2018 Location Orlando, Florida Apply
WFTV Orlando is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Producer to write, edit and produce daily news topicals for on-air and social media as well as other assigned marketing projects.
- Write compelling :30 and :15 second targeted news promos for television and social media which engage users and motivate viewers to watch.
- Hands-on non-linear video editor, preferably Adobe Premiere and Avid.
- Applied knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
- Creates compelling promotion spots for on-air/on-line/mobile utilizing computer/technical equipment.
- Works closely and collaborates with news producers, on-air talent, reporters, photographers in the field, and other Creative Services Writer/Producer/Editors.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate and thrive in a competitive, teamwork-driven creative department.
- Be able to problem solve and make quick decisions.
- Knowledge of Macintosh and Windows platforms.
- Minimum one (1) year in a Broadcast News environment utilizing writing and social media skills as well as hands-on, non-linear editing equipment.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with others in a creative environment.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-490 E South St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs