Digital Campaign SpecialistJob ID 1720490 Date posted 12/28/2017 Location Orlando, Florida Apply
Cox Media Group Orlando TV is seeking a dynamic, personable and focused individual to join our team as Digital Campaign Specialist. This individual will work closely with the Local Sales team and Central Operation team to facilitate digital campaigns from order entry and creative production, make optimizations and provide analytics and reporting. The primary focus of the Digital Campaign Specialist will be executing digital campaigns that exceed our clients’ expectations. Being a part of the exciting and challenging digital arena requires an appetite to learn quickly, adapt to new ideas and offerings and create solutions for improved efficiencies. This position is responsible for gathering, structuring and analyzing information to derive compelling insights for sales teams and external clients. Reporting is a vital piece. This position must understand the search, video and audience targeting strategies formulated to meet specific marketing objectives. This team player will work with the internal product team and local market team to ensure that goals are being met in the most cost-efficient manner possible. The Digital Campaign Specialist will be hands on in clients’ success, the campaign optimization process and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis. Our team is results-oriented, providing an upbeat environment and the best digital marketing in the business. When we combine our team with your talent, the synergy will be unsurpassed.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in processing and executing complex orders in any setting, digital advertising operations experience preferred.
- Proven success at multitasking, prioritizing workflow, hitting deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in processing orders accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Strong and proven customer service experience.
- Ability to perform in a strategic, independent and executional capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of targeted display, search, video, mobile and social media best practices.
- Analytics insight, continuous improvement and optimization strategies.
- Analyze an array of numerical data and results on a monthly-basis, make optimizations with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations team and provide recommendations for improvements to the sales team and external clients.
- Experience in providing in-depth analysis and storytelling of client results.
- Ability to learn and utilize new systems, processes and platforms.
- Stay abreast of trends and research and communicating that out to the local Cox Media Group Orlando Sales team.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-490 E South St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing