Digital Campaign SpecialistJob ID 1815215 Date posted 09/28/2018 Location: Orlando, Florida Apply
- Primary focus will be executing digital campaigns that exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Order entry. Attention to detail is critical.
- Gather, structure and analyze information to derive compelling insights for sales teams and external clients.
- Reporting is a vital piece. Develop in-depth/custom campaign reports for Digital Sales Specialists, Account Executives and clients to show campaign success and explain optimizations (through use of campaign dashboard and client provided Google Analytics). Storytelling element(s) included
- Hands on in clients’ success, the campaign optimization process and share and explain campaign results and improvements on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong and proven customer service experience.
- Proven success at multitasking, hitting deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in processing orders accurately.
- Ability to perform in a strategic, independent and executional capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience in processing and executing complex orders in any setting, digital advertising operations experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of targeted display, search, video and social media best practices.
- Analytics insight, continuous improvement and optimization strategies.
- Analyze an array of numerical data and results on a monthly basis, make optimizations with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations team and provide recommendations for improvements to the sales team and external clients.
- Stay abreast of trends and research and communicating that out to the local Cox Media Group Orlando Sales team.
- Demonstrated record of success working with teams.
- Experience in providing in-depth analysis and story sharing on client results.
- Must understand the search and audience targeting strategies formulated to meet specific marketing objectives.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-490 E South St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Our marketing team collaborates with all levels of the organization to develop compelling sales and marketing strategies that continue to evolve the Cox Media Group brand. Through research, digital training tools, evaluating trends and consumer insight, our marketing professionals work diligently to identify and develop strategies to promote the value of our products.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs