Digital Sales SpecialistLocation: US-FL-Orlando Job Number 1718479 Brand WFTV-TV
WFTV-HD, the Cox-owned news leader in Orlando, FL seeks a motivated, efficient and detail-oriented Digital Sales Specialist. The Specialist will work closely with TV account executives (AE’s) to help local businesses and agencies reach their multi-media marketing goals. You will help AEs create proposals based on customer goals, attend sales calls and serve as a communication point between sales and the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group. You must maintain broad knowledge of all aspects of digital advertising and in what ways each is most effective for meeting advertiser goals. You must be a problem solver, possess excellent customer service skills, and like working in a team environment.
Come enjoy working for the best media group in a state with no state or local income tax. Cox provides on-going consultative services and the finest training resources and marketing tools in the industry.
- Work with Account Executives to help them achieve their revenue goals.
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs based digital solutions to achieve them
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all digital ad products and track their performance and effectiveness against various marketing goals
- Oversee multi-media and digital campaign execution and analysis
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to drive revenue
- Working in tandem with the Digital Staff, encourage adoption of digital advertising products and services through creating the necessary awareness and education of these offerings both internally to our Account Executives and externally to our advertisers and prospects
- In partnership with new or existing resources, develop and manage the process of digital sales fulfillment and campaign delivery in conjunction with colleagues across CMG digital organization
- Work closely with Digital Campaign Specialist on revenue opportunities.
- Continue to enhance our position as a trusted and preferred digital provider to our clients by providing assistance to AE’s in client research, sales presentation material creation and proposal development in alignment with customer needs and goals
- Confer with advertisers to develop campaign optimizations to match performance with customer
- Conduct basic industry research and site analytics
- Attend customer calls to present performance metrics and research
- Outstanding customer service skills with the keen ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office; Computer literate; Google Analytics experience and IAB Certified a plus
- BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-490 E South St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing