Part Time Digital Content ProducerJob ID 180720 Date posted 01/12/2018 Location Orlando, Florida Apply
Cox Media Group – Orlando, WFTV/WRDQ has an opening for a part-time Public Affairs/Retail Digital Producer.
A Digital Producer at is responsible for filming and editing videos for 9 Family Connection and community partners across multiple departments including Community Affairs, Retail Services and ICFlorida.com The ideal candidate will also have an aptitude and passion for video, art and trending concepts.
- As a digital producer you will be involved in all video aspects for our commercial, community and web related projects. You will help in filming community events, and editing on-air/online packages and client videos.
- You must be a team player, and be able to collaborate with other departments such as Public Affairs, promotions and retail services and meet strict deadlines.
- The Digital Producer will be in constant communication with the Director of Community Affairs on production quality, performance, execution and client expectations.
- Digital Producer must display knowledge of current video camera technology and camera basics
- Experienced in Adobe CC products; specifically, Premiere and Photoshop.
- Must also be knowledgeable in video-editing basics.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Able to work flexible schedules including some weekends and nights
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-490 E South St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing