Producer Mmkt PTLocation Orlando, Florida Job Number 179838 Brand CMG Orlando Radio
- First and foremost – Flawless technical execution (running the board) for syndicated talk shows as well as breaking news and severe weather events.
- Must run a ‘tight’ board and follow format clock.
- Will operate Wheatstone Console, Wide Orbit Automation, ISDNs, Comrex Access and other broadcast equipment.
- Will contribute to content prep, production, idea generation, and other duties related to the execution of content.
- Update and maintain station website/social media.
- Monitor multiple sources for breaking news, traffic problems and weather alerts.
- Help gather/generate news content for newscasts and live shows.
- Prefer 2-3 years of on-air and production experience.
- Previous experience with Wide Orbit automation systems and radio console is a plus.
- Should be proficient in Adobe Audition or similar audio editing software.
- Should be proficient with Windows/Microsoft Office.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work within a team environment with a shared vision for success
- Must be willing to learn additional skills related to producing a morning show.
- Must be flexible with work hours.
- Must have experience generating and distributing content on websites/social media platforms
- Must be detail oriented
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have valid drivers license; no criminal history
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-4192 John Young Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing