Television News PhotographerJob ID 1815165 Date posted 09/28/2018 Location: Orlando, Florida Apply
WFTV, a Cox Media Group’s Orlando Television Station, has an opening for a great television News Photographer to enhance its award-winning staff. If you`re considered among the best at visual storytelling, teamwork, problem solving, and creativity, please apply. Must be willing to work all shifts and have a positive attitude with a desire to learn and improve.
- Shoot and edit news content for all platforms
- Operate live trucks, LiveU cellular bonded equipment, and associated systems
- MUST have a working technical knowledge of ENG/SNG trucks, FTP, electronic video services, television photography and editing software is a required.
- Must have relevant computer, software and non-liner-editing and troubleshooting experience.
- Must be a strong visual storyteller and an independent problem-solver
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in photography, journalism or related field. Experience in lieu of education will be considered
- 2-3 years working television newsroom
- Must have an understanding of news production techniques and the ability to develop and engaging presentation
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record necessary as a motor vehicle record check will be performed
- Lift and easily carry up to 50 pounds of television equipment and get in and out of news vehicles without assistance
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-490 E South Street
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About Photography and Videography
As a photographer or videographer with Cox Media Group, you will work closely with our personnel team as well as outside reporters to help create visual imagery for news stories and various marketing and branding projects. Whether it is shooting and editing news photography, our team members will be able to expand their expertise and technical skills continuously.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs