Executive Producer of DigitalJob ID 183135 Date posted 02/15/2018 Location Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Apply
- Work in conjunction with management to coordinate the daily digital expectations and hold team accountable for meeting goals.
- Supervise daily work of digital content producers
- Communicate and evangelize the adoption of best practices throughout the newsroom
- Attention to detail
- Ability to optimize site for SEO
- Ability to plan, coordinate and implement projects/initiatives relating to our station brand
- Work closely with other EP of Digital and Digital Content Manager on overall station strategy and implementation
- High level of self-motivation and organization
- Strong copy editing and content creation skills
- Reviews web videos, stories and social media posts to ensure traffic optimization
- Utilizes live analytics to respond to traffic drivers, identify traffic holes and opportunities for swift response
- Work with News reporters, photographers, producers, sales team, local programming and other departments to develop and post materials on the website, mobile platforms and social media using strategies created by the station.
- Participate in the creative development, technical implementation and curation of online content for the website and related digital platforms.
- Able to communicate clearly and be a champion of digital strategies and action plans
- Strong writing background with knowledge of Associated Press style
- Proven track record with content management systems, Facebook, Twitter, other social platforms, analytics, non-linear video editing and basic HTML.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, divert from the plan and work under pressure
- Leadership experience strongly preferred
- Ability to take market research and turn into action plans
- Strong social background for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- OTT understanding and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced newsroom
- At least 1 year management/leadership experience
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-PA-Pittsburgh-4145 Evergreen Road
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing