Event Crew 102.5 The BoneLocation: US-FL-St. Petersburg Job Number 1716668 Brand CMG Tampa Radio
- Interact with clients and listeners
- Execute remote technician duties at promotional events
- Execute promotional event duties at promotional events
- Miscellaneous promotional event activities
- Operate station vehicles at promotional events
- Create station web elements such as station event logos and graphics
- Excellent Social Media Skills A plus
- Hours must be flexible. Some nights, weekends and holidays will be expected.
- There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week – the maximum allowed hours per week is 29.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with listeners and clients as well as all management and staff
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
- Must be able to lift and carry items in the 50 pound range (at times)
- Excellent driving skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing