Event Crew - WDUV/WWRM/WXGLLocation: US-FL-St. Petersburg Job Number 1715649 Brand CMG Tampa Radio
• Execute remote technician duties and promotional event duties at promotional events
(as detailed in the handbook presented upon hire)
• Take photos/video at promotional events
• Operate station vehicles at promotional events
• Hours must be flexible. Some nights, weekends and holidays will be expected.
• There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week – the maximum allowed hours per week is 29.
• Ability to interact with listeners and clients as well as all management and staff
• Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
•Technical capabilities for the responsibilities listed above
• Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing