Event Crew - WPOI/Hot 101.5 & WSUN/97XLocation Saint Petersburg, Florida Job Number 176142 Brand CMG Tampa Radio
• Interact with clients and listeners
• Execute remote technician duties at promotional events
• Execute promotional event duties at promotional events
• Miscellaneous promotional event activities
• Operate station vehicles at promotional events
• Hours must be flexible. Some nights, weekends and holidays will be expected.
• There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week – the maximum allowed hours per week is 29.
• Ability to interact with listeners and clients as well as all management and staff
• High problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
• Strong ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
Education: High School Diploma
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing