Cox Media Group – Tampa Radio’s WPOI and WSUN have an opening for its Event Crew. The Event Crew is looking to fill part time positions in the Promotions Department.
Applicant must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check as well as, but not limited to meet the following qualifications:
• Interact with clients and listenersQualifications
• Execute remote technician duties at promotional events
• Execute promotional event duties at promotional events
• Miscellaneous promotional event activities
• Operate station vehicles at promotional events
• Hours must be flexible. Some nights, weekends and holidays will be expected.
• There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week – the maximum allowed hours per week is 29.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with listeners and clients as well as all management and staff
• High problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
• Strong ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Applicant should have previous experience with public/customer service; Video/Social media skills are a plus; having worked large outdoor events is also a plus.
Physical Requirements: Applicant must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 40 pounds (will be responsible for setting up tents, tables, tent weights, sound systems with speakers, etc.). Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa.Organization:
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St NEmployee Status:
Yes, 5 % of the TimeSchedule: