Imaging DirectorLocation Saint Petersburg, Florida Job Number 179694 Brand CMG Tampa Radio
Cox Media Group & Tampa Radio are seeking an experienced Imaging Director to join their team!
- The Imaging Director is responsible for the production of station imaging elements including but not limited to promos, sweepers, recorded listener testimonials, and montages in furtherance of the station’s brand vision as directed by the PD, Ops Mgr or Marketing Director.
- Responsible also for music/song edits.
- May include fill in airshifts.
- Minimum of 10 years in radio with imaging and copywriting experience in very competitive markets like Los Angeles and New York.
- Formats must include CHR, Talk, and AC.
- Ability to handle fill in or weekend airshits on CHR format.
- Past military experience a plus.
- Must be willing to relocate to Tampa/St. Petersburg FL market.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing