On-Air Talent Hot 101.5 (Evenings)Location Saint Petersburg, Florida Job Number 1711756 Brand CMG Tampa Radio
- Live air shift as scheduled by Supervisor.
- Voice track automation of pre-recorded air shifts, if assigned.
- Station event appearances as scheduled to include: station events for the purpose of handing out station promotional items, directing listener questions at booth, assisting programming and promotions staff with giveaway execution and distribution.
- Occasionally in-house commercial production and voice over assignments as a function of filling in for full time personality’s air shift per vacation/sick leave schedule determined by program director.
- Attending station programming meetings, training (per request), and station staff meetings (as needed).
- Be available for scheduled air check review sessions for monitoring personality’s performance and coaching of on air presentation and techniques and suggestions.
- Miscellaneous other duties as required by supervisor.
- Experience with broadcast automation software
- Minimum of two years on-air experience in CHR Format.
- Requires good typing skills.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Requires good interpersonal skills.
- Well-rounded social media experience
- Must reside in Tampa Bay area or be willing to relocate at own cost
- Familiarity with the stations brand, music and target audienceExperience and Education:
- Minimum of two (2) years on-air radio experience in CHR format.Necessary Language Skills:
- Able to communicate in English.Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.Other:
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Night, weekend and holiday work is required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Evening Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing