Sales AssociateLocation: US-FL-St. Petersburg Job Number 1718246 Brand CMG Tampa Radio
Cox Media Group (CMG) is currently seeking entry-level individuals interested in a career in sales and marketing! The right person will be motivated to help our Account Executives grow our industry-leading radio, digital and event media solutions in the Tampa market! As one of our Sales Associates, you will be responsible for collaborating with Account Executives to help generate advertising revenue for CMG Tampa. We are seeking passionate, self-motivated, creative and organized individuals, who thrive on helping local businesses reach goals through creative marketing strategies. In exchange for your hard work and enthusiasm, Cox Media Group offers a competitive base salary with additional earning potential.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Cox Media Group:
Growth, experience and training. When you join CMG, we’ll ensure your onboarding is easy and we’ll work with you to help you reach your full potential. We are also committed to ongoing training throughout your career and to hiring from within (across the entire Cox family of companies).
The media business is fast-paced and exciting! You will often have access to the hottest tickets in town, which is a perk of working in the entertainment industry. It’s not uncommon to walk down our hallways and hear a live performance from one of your favorite new artists!
We are leaders in our industry. Our television, radio and newspaper properties are often the #1 and #2 rated media companies in our market. With our portfolio of integrated media products, we combine creative services with customized marketing solutions, helping our clients reach their target audience and business goals.
Our culture and benefits package. Our employees are our most important resource. We encourage entrepreneurship and initiative, and recognize and reward achievement. Cox Media Group offers a generous benefits package that includes 401K and healthcare access on your first day of employment.
Our commitment to the communities we serve. We believe it is good business to be good citizens of the communities we serve through volunteering and financial support. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved locally with your team to make a difference in the Tampa community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Account Executives on developing and managing revenue-producing relationships with local businesses and agencies
- Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop solutions to achieve those goals
- Work with Account Executives to oversee campaign execution and analysis
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing