Event Team Members main responsibility is to ensure a positive station image and interact with listeners and clients creating a positive experience.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible for set up of broadcast tent or gazebo and booth. Tent or gazebo
and booth must be set up on a priority basis so engineering/crew may set up
broadcast equipment. This will also include the drawing box and table and prize
wheel as directed.
• Responsible for set up of inflatable balloon(s). Caution and care must be used
when inflating and deflating.
• Responsible for displaying station banners in a prominent position.
• All remote equipment must be set up one half hour prior to remote start time.
• Responsible for tearing down and packing away broadcast booth, drawing box,
tent or gazebo, prize wheel, inflatable and banners.
• Responsible for registration slips to be brought back to station along with prize, if winner was not present. All slips must be put in envelope and label with location and date and given to Promotions Director.Qualifications
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
• Promosuite knowledge helpful.
• Good typing skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a valid drivers license with a clear driving record.
• Capable of driving station vehicles. (May include pulling a trailer.)
Experience and Education:
• High School diploma or certificate of completion.
Necessary Language Skills:
• Able to communicate in English.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand;walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs;balance; stoop; kneel; or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Reliable mode of transportation (public transportation is not suitable.)
• Occasional night and weekend work is required.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-TX-San Antonio-8122 Datapoint Dr Ste 500Employee Status: