Event CrewLocation: US-TX-San Antonio Job Number 1715766 Brand CMG San Antonio Radio
- Responsible for set up of broadcast tent or gazebo and booth. Tent or gazebo and booth must be set up on a priority basis so engineering/crew may set up broadcast equipment. This will also include the drawing box and table and prize wheel as directed.
- Responsible for set up of inflatable balloon(s). Caution and care must be used when inflating and deflating.
- Responsible for displaying station banners in a prominent position.
- All remote equipment must be set up one half hour prior to remote start time.
- Responsible for tearing down and packing away broadcast booth, drawing box, tent or gazebo, prize wheel, inflatable and banners.
- Responsible for registration slips to be brought back to station along with prize, if winner was not present. All slips must be put in envelope and label with location and date and given to Promotions Director.
- Responsible for keeping all station vehicles organized. All equipment must be packed away as instructed.
- Dress code during winter months will be polo shirts or sweat shirts with station logo, blue jeans, ropers or tennis shoes. During summer months t-shirts or polo shirts, blue jean shorts (just above the knee -- no short shorts) and tennis shoes. Open-toe shoes are not permitted.
- Miscellaneous duties upon request
- Promosuite knowledge helpful.
- Good typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clear driving record.
- Capable of driving station vehicles. (May include pulling a trailer.)
- High School diploma or certificate of completion.
- Able to communicate in English.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reliable mode of transportation (public transportation is not suitable.) • Occasional night and weekend work is required.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-San Antonio-8122 Datapoint Dr Ste 500
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing