Integrated Media Account ExecutiveJob ID 183850 Date posted 02/27/2018 Location San Antonio, Texas Apply
Cox Media Group and San Antonio Radio are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join their growing team!
Main responsibility as an Account Executive is to achieve revenue goals as set out at annual budget meetings (or initial hire) by prospecting local business, presenting sales proposals, closing the sale and continued customer service.
Primary Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for servicing and securing mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies or individuals that have a desire to reach our audience through the media opportunity offered by the stations and online capabilities.
- Assist in generating new revenue for the 7 CMG-San Antonio radio stations, digital assets, display networks & SEO-SEM. Responsible and accountable for all aspects of your account list including sales, service, internal and external communication as well as collections owed to CMG San Antonio.
- Assisting in the development of sales presentations and marketing materials.
- Assisting in the creation of research materials and presentations.
- Assisting in the organization of station “Target” Account development.
- Completing the CSS “How Selling” training.
- Assisting in all areas to work together as a team with your counterparts to ensure that the Station is maximizing all advertising sales opportunities.
- Assisting in the implementation of CSS customer focused sales.
- Assisting in the development of sales tools, presentation materials such as case studies, or other such vehicles deemed necessary by management.
- Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
- Wide Orbit knowledge helpful
- Requires excellent sales skills
- Requires good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word-PowerPoint-Excel)
- Understanding of Online Marketing
- Four (4) year college degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of two (2) years direct business to business sales experience in media.
- Some digital knowledge required.
- Occasional night and weekend work is required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-San Antonio-8122 Datapoint Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing