Multi Platform ProducerJob ID 185768 Date posted 04/16/2018 Location Seattle, Washington Apply
- Review company programs, archives, and other sources of material and research to identify opportunities to create noteworthy content for digital platforms.
- Expert use of non-linear editing tools, Photoshop and After Affects.
- Writes scripts that meet/exceed brand and client expectations and standards.
- Runs shoots, manages crew/talent/customer needs while maintaining a professional atmosphere.
- Writes/Produces/Edits long-form special programs as needed.
- Edits cut down versions of shows for live and on-demand consumption.
- Produces and edits live and pre-taped segments for programming.
- Edits snackable videos for social media posting.
- Meets with the station’s Account Executives and customers.
- Runs creative pitches and identifies ideas for success on digital platforms.
- The producer/editor may also be asked to help with obtaining legal clearances, selecting sound tracks, brainstorming creative concepts, managing voiceover artists, researching content, conducting interviews, directing shoots, and other functions of the production process.
- 2+ years of professional video editing/producing experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college preferred
- Proficient in digital editing, with Adobe Premiere, or another digital editing software
- A strong understanding of storytelling technique
- Great communication skills
- Must have strong writing, producing and editing skills
- Must have live production experience
- Must have experience working in a studio environment
- Must have experience using Avid or a similar show rundown system
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-WA-Seattle-2807 3rd Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing