General Sales ManagerJob ID 183502 Date posted 02/21/2018 Location St. Petersburg, Florida Apply
Cox Media Group Tampa is searching for a highly talented General Sales Manager with a proven track record of recruiting and developing sales talent and achieving revenue success. A proven leader who gets true satisfaction from coaching people to achieve their full potential and recruiting and developing A+ sales talent.
Do you tailor your management approach to each individual on your staff? Do you have a track record of working collaboratively with your peers? Do you have a solid track record of developing integrated marketing strategies for customers? Are you genuinely interested in making a difference in the lives of your team and customers?
If so, your best career move may be with us! Cox Media Group Tampa offers an environment focused on excellence and an opportunity to join a company with a strong sense of customer mission and sales talent focus. Excellent compensation, great benefits, all the necessary tools to get the job done and the best on-going sales training in America is our pledge to you.
- Work in partnership with the Director of Sales and the Tampa Sales Management Team to lead the CMG Tampa Sales Team to exceed revenue goals through the development and supervision of the CMG Tampa Sales Team. (WDUV, WHPT, WPOI, WSUN, WWRM, WXGL)
- Drive results through a focused revenue strategy that maximizes CMG Radio and Digital media assets.
- Oversee management of inventory and station assets to drive profitability.
- Accompany team members on in the field sales calls and coaching opportunities.
- Creation of marketing materials and sales pieces as a station brand manager.
- Recruit, train and develop highly talented sales professionals and serve our customers.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience and proven track record in the media sales environment.
- A minimum of 3 years in media sales management is preferred.
- Strong track record of building lasting partnerships.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- College degree is also preferred.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs