Part Time Brand AmbassadorJob ID 187923 Date posted 06/05/2018 Location St. Petersburg, Florida Apply
Must be willing and able to handle the following:
• Operate station vehicles
• Navigate to station events/appearances
• Handle equipment setup for station events/apperances
• Engage and interact with clients and listeners (while relating to the station’s objectives)
• Execute prize distribution at station events/apperances
• Post compelling content on station social media pages
• Capture event photos/videos at station events/appearances
• Hours must be flexible. Some nights, weekends and holidays will be required.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with listeners, clients, on-air staff, and management in a professional manner
• Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
• Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
• Ability to work as a team, or individually
*There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week
(the maximum hours per week allowed is 29)
High School Diploma
Previous experience dealing with the public, working large outdoor events, photography/videography, social media or customer service is a plus.
Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 40 pounds (will be responsible for setting up tents, tables, tent weights, sound systems with speakers, large boxes, etc..
Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
**Have a clean, driving record and be able to pass a background check/drug test
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Part Time Brand Ambassador St. Petersburg, Florida