Part-Time Brand AmbassadorJob ID 1817258 Date posted 11/14/2018 Location: St. Petersburg, Florida Apply
- Interact with clients and listeners
- Execute remote technician duties at promotional events
- Execute promotional event duties at promotional events
- Miscellaneous promotional event activities
- Operate station vehicles at promotional events
- Create station web elements such as station event logos and graphics
- Excellent Social Media Skills A plus
- Hours must be flexible. Some nights, weekends and holidays will be expected.
- There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week – the maximum allowed hours per week is 29.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with listeners and clients as well as all management and staff
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
- Must be able to lift and carry items in the 50 pound range (at times)
- Excellent driving skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Our marketing team collaborates with all levels of the organization to develop compelling sales and marketing strategies that continue to evolve the Cox Media Group brand. Through research, digital training tools, evaluating trends and consumer insight, our marketing professionals work diligently to identify and develop strategies to promote the value of our products.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs