Multimedia Account Executive - TVLocation Tulsa, Oklahoma Job Number 1614229 Brand CMG Corporate Services
We know you’ve got choices as an experienced sales pro, so why work for Cox Media Group? Besides the fact that we have more than 100 years in print and broadcast media, and over 20 years in digital media, Cox Media Group is a respected industry leader. We've got the products to help keep your client’s business—and your financial success—moving in the right direction.
Who else are we?
We’re data-driven with a human touch. We provide the very best local client-solutions for our customers. We are media pioneers.
And we are growing. We are always searching for goal-oriented, experienced multimedia sales professionals who know how to drive results in television’s fast-paced, multi-media environment. What kind of results? Keep reading to find out.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Win appointments with local and regional business owners and decision makers to discover their specific company goals and challenges
- Build influential relationships and generate new business opportunities consistently
- Create strategic integrated marketing plans based on prospect needs using CMG's on-air, online and onsite advertising assets such as commercials, promotions, event marketing, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, websites, directory building, marketing analysis, creative problem solving and account development sessions
- Develop and grow specific clients as market conditions continue to change and evolve over time
- Work closely with all internal departments including production, creative, traffic, promotions and programming to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- College degree, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years sales and marketing experience
- Solid working understanding of computers with some experience using word processing software, spreadsheets and database management software such as Microsoft Office
- Work style must demonstrate accountability, dedication, professionalism, honesty, communication, and integrity
Where do you want to take your career with Cox Media Group?
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, 8 daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 30 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners
Perks? Of course! Cox Media Group offers the best training, resources and advancement opportunities in the industry. Your health and dental benefits will kick in on Day 1. Pension and 401K matching is available to all Cox employees. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our team today.
Submit your resume today!
Are you ready to create our future? If so, please submit your resume to this advertisement. If your background matches an open role with us, a recruiter will reach out to you to discuss the opportunity.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com/
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OK-Tulsa-2625 S Memorial Dr
Other Locations: Orlando,US,FL,,32801|Memphis,US,TN,,37501|Charlotte,US,NC,,28201|Seattle,US,WA,,98101|Pittsburgh,US,PA,,15122|Boston,US,MA,,02108|Atlanta,US,GA,,30301|Miami,US,FL,,33101|Jacksonville,US,FL,,32099
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing