On Air TalentJob ID 1719896 Date posted 12/13/2017 Location Tulsa, Oklahoma Apply
Cox Media Group – Tulsa is looking for a multi-format, multi-platform talent to engage our audiences and help our established local brands to continue to thrive in a competitive media market. This is a rare opportunity to join a winning team and work for a company that puts talent first and sincerely values passion, initiative and innovation.
The ideal candidate:
Has a track record of broadcast ratings success
Is relentless in the pursuit of on-air excellence
Is committed to growing audience share across evolving digital and social media platforms
Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys being challenged
Loves multiple genres of music
Plays well with others, has a sincere desire to make those around them better, and is committed to a team mentality in a diverse environment
We are looking for a creative and dynamic individual who is motivated to consistently generate compelling cross-platform content that is relevant to a 25 to 54-year-old adult. The candidate that we choose will have a thorough understanding of the evolving nature of our industry and will embrace digital products with the same enthusiasm and sense of urgency as they do our on-air products.''
The ideal candidate will embrace this life-style role and assist the team in whatever capacity is necessary to further develop our winning culture; however, at a minimum they will be expected to:
• Host daily interactive programs across multiple stations (50%)
• Cultivate relevant, compelling show content, with an extra effort to seek that which is local (15%)
• Curate regular, relevant, compelling digital and social media content that engages our audience and build out brands (15%)
• Assist in the production of high-quality, professional commercial audio (10%)
• Enthusiastically engage with our audience in person at station events, remote broadcasts and appearances as opportunities arise (5%)
• Work with our Sales and Promotions teams to conceive, execute and maximize revenue opportunities (5%)
• A proven ability to interact with audience on-air in a meaningful way
• The ability to curate compelling content to engage both terrestrial and digital audiences
• A commitment to growing audience across evolving digital and social media platforms
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience operating broadcast and production equipment, audio software editing products (Adobe Audition, etc.), and general office software.
• Flexible availability --- We go where our audience is, and this means regular evening and weekend appearance
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OK-Tulsa-2625 S Memorial Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs