Part Time Audio & Video Production TechnicianJob ID 184697 Date posted 03/13/2018 Location Tulsa, Oklahoma Apply
Are you looking to cast a wide net, regarding your career, with Tulsa's most powerful media business? Than we have a part time job for you. Cox Media Group Tulsa is looking for a technical individual that will have the opportunity to work in Radio, TV & cable simultaneously!
Cox Media Group has an opening for – Audio & Video Production Technician.
- Running a news radio board and working in conjunction with the station’s Program Director with on-air implementation and execution of digital production.
- Branding, collecting news audio/stories, producing, writing, screening phone calls,
- Tricaster knowledge- setting up interviews, running an audio board, WideOrbit radio automation, remote location equipment.
- preparing and executing a live TV broadcast for a morning radio show, operate studio cameras for live and non-live news and talk show programs, operating studio equipment including but not limited to, CG, audio, graphic art and prompter, assisting with studio lighting, and producing episodic promos for creative services.
- Assistance with our CMS, writing, editing and social media platforms.
Duty: 50% -- Run radio master control audio board
Task #1 – Run a flawless audio board
Task #2 – Follow the Radio Clock
Task #3 – Break into programming with on air News/Weather/Traffic content when applicable.
Duty: 30% -- Run video production hardware and software Mondays from 5-9am in conjunction with the KRMG Morning News
Task #1 – Follow the KRMG Morning News Clock to mirror 100% what is airing on the radio
Task #2 – Write and create headlines that will display on TV that are catered to the TV audience
Task #3 – Run Tricaster hardware to display news stories, graphics, traffic and weather information on TV
Duty: 20% -- TV Production Assistant
Task #1 – Studio Camera & Prompter Operation
Task #2 – Audio Operator
Talk #3 – Graphic ArtQualifications
• Video Graphics
• Technical abilities
• Computer knowledge
• Adobe Audition knowledge
• Knowledge of Tricaster or similar video equipment
• On air radio experience
• Online story writing
• Radio automation software knowledge, (WideOrbit a plus)
• Radio newsroom automation knowledge, (NewsBoss a plus)
• Operate studio camera for live and non-live news and talk show programs.
• Operate audio board for live on location news and non-news programs.
• Operate all studio equipment which include studio camera, cg, audio, graphic art and prompter.
• Assist production manager with studio lighting, including the use of ladder, fixtures and lamps.
• Produce episodic promos for creative services department.
• Assist news department with web, assignment desk, writing, and editing.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OK-Tulsa-2625 S Memorial Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- On Air Talent Tulsa, Oklahoma