Search All Cox Media Group Jobs
Job ID 1719950 Date posted 12/13/2017 Location Tulsa, Oklahoma
KOKI FOX23 is looking for a full-time photojournalist to join our growing staff of News Photographers. Candidates should be familiar with all aspects of electronic news gathering.
- Gathering news content as Photographer and Editor, often times in breaking news environment with tight deadlines.
- Operating microwave, satellite trucks and streaming technology as well as FTP solutions on a daily basis.
- Must have working knowledge of editorial standards and strong news judgment.
- Being a multi-tasker with a keen sense of urgency required to meet times and deadline of each of all platforms (Television, digital, radio).
- Must be able to use multiple technology tools, programs and apps to gather and provide: live video and broadcast quality video for television newscast, radio phoners/audio interviews, quick cellphone photogs, and cell video for digital.
- A working knowledge of Panasonic P2 cameras and recorders is required as well as proficiency on Edius, ENPS and BitCentral systems.
- A working knowledge of Microwave truck operation is essential. Minimum of two years of television experience is preferred.
We're looking for a self-reliant, creative photojournalist who is a team player and has the resourcefulness to improvise and solve problems when required. Position requires the ability to work all shifts as assigned including overnights, nights and weekends.Organization:
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-OK-Tulsa-2625 S Memorial DrEmployee Status:
Yes, 25 % of the TimeSchedule:
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO is the Law Notice
E-Verify Cox in the E-verify program. Link to e-verify poster.
Right to work in English and Spanish
jobs.coxmediagroup.com is the only official website for employment opportunities with Cox Enterprises and its affiliates. Applications for employment on any other website will not be considered. Cox does not hold online interviews on social media sites such as Google hangouts. If you have been requested to apply for an employment opportunity other than through jobs.coxmediagroup.com, or, if you have sought out career opportunities with Cox and found a different website in your search, you should NOT submit your application, nor should you provide any personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution information, driver’s license number or passport information.