Part Time Airport JumperLocation Union City, Georgia Job Number 1512190 Brand The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
This airport jumper will deliver newspaper products each day to retail and news racks locations at Hartsfield Jackson Airport. Due to high security concerns at the airport this employee will be required to pass a Federal Background Check along with annual testing and retain a valid airport badge.
45% Deliver AJC and Third Party Publications to retail locations, and pickup and record returns from the previous day publications
- Accurate daily and weekend newspaper deliveries
- Ensure that returns are accurately recorded
- Ensure that customers confirm deliveries and returns – obtain signatures
- Assist with inserting and bundling product
- Assist with loading the Airport Truck with product to be delivered
- Review concourse assignment and coordinate paperwork to match deliveries
- Consolidate all returns collected and take them to Airport Truck
- Return Concourse Delivery Sheet and Handheld Device back to warehouse
- Assist other airport workers with unloading returns from the airport truck and place them on the warehouse trailer
5% Other Duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to pass both a Federal Background check and pass annual Airport Security testing to be badged
- Must have a valid Georgia driver's license and dependable transportation
- Single Copy Circulation experience preferred but not required
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com/
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Union City-3630 Royal S Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Night Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing