Sales AssistantJob ID 1719982 Date posted 12/20/2017 Location Wayne, Pennsylvania Apply
- TV sales order entry.
- Organizing and maintaining schedules and paperwork.
- Resolves discrepancies and make goods.
- Making sure all assigned duties are completed efficiently and with adherence to deadlines.
- Work directly for one or more Account Executives and maintain an effective working relationship with them and other sales and company personnel.
- Works with and must develop an effective working relationship with all station and agency personnel.
- Perform general office duties including filing, answering phones including the switchboard, back up for other assistants and the like.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- College degree preferred, preferably in communications, public relations, advertising or business
- Highly organized and possess the ability to switch focus quickly when needed and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Fast and accurate computer data entry skill and ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines
- Have a personable demeanor
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
CoxReps is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. More information on the company can be found here: www.coxreps.com
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-PA-Wayne-1255 Drummers Ln
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing