Search All Cox Media Group Jobs
Digital Account Executive
Job ID 1719252 Date posted 12/12/2017 Location West Babylon, New York
Cox Media Group Long Island is looking for an experienced digital sales expert that enjoys identifying client needs and solving for them with an integrated suite of marketing solutions. As a Digital Account Executive, you will partner with small to medium sized businesses to create effective Digital Marketing programs that bring increased revenues to their business. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales objectives with an emphasis on new business development within primary verticals such as automotive, healthcare, and home services.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about getting their clients results with creative problem solving and is excited to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving media landscape.
- Demonstrate knowledge of digital products and applications, including (but not limited to): SEO/SEM, mobile, social media, reputation management, targeted ads (geo-fenced, behavioral) and how they work with each other
- Responsible for prospecting and closing new business accounts
- Responsible for developing creative solutions based on advertiser needs/wants
- Provide superior customer service; responding to client needs in a timely manner
- Strategically develop client presentations, utilizing above average presentation skills
- Develop and maintain client lists, meet and exceed quarterly sales budgets and goals
- Explain Digital Marketing concepts and benefits to clients, including how our products work better together
- Can effectively understand and communicate campaign performance to align KPIs with ROI/attribution
- 1 to 2 years sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Proven track record of sales success
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong understanding of Digital Media
- Strong business development focus
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint and Excel
- Google and Facebook Certifications are a plus
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Automotive sales and/or marketing experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and professional
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-NY-West Babylon-555 Sunrise HighwayEmployee Status:
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO is the Law Notice
E-Verify Cox in the E-verify program. Link to e-verify poster.
Right to work in English and Spanish
jobs.coxmediagroup.com is the only official website for employment opportunities with Cox Enterprises and its affiliates. Applications for employment on any other website will not be considered. Cox does not hold online interviews on social media sites such as Google hangouts. If you have been requested to apply for an employment opportunity other than through jobs.coxmediagroup.com, or, if you have sought out career opportunities with Cox and found a different website in your search, you should NOT submit your application, nor should you provide any personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution information, driver’s license number or passport information.