Part Time Brand AmbassadorJob ID 1817395 Date posted 11/08/2018 Location: West Babylon, New York Apply
- Execute any and all assigned station-related events and tasks
- Set up and break down of station equipment, i.e. tables, booths, banners, sound system, backdrop, etc.
- Follow directions and supervision of Event Manager and Director of Marketing and Promotion
- Communicate effectively with listeners, potential clients, sponsors, station employees and anyone who approaches you with inquires.
- Follow up and seek a conclusion on any questions, request or issues in a prompt and complete manner
- Understand the mission of every event and execute with professionalism
- Follow all guidelines and safety procedures
- Must have valid driver’s license, with clean record
- 18 years of age or older with high school diploma
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
- People oriented, friendly, respectful, and responsible individual with common sense, ability to adjust to different environment and situations, be proactive, approachable and helpful
- Have knowledge of Cox Media Group Long Island stations, its formats, basic station info
- Must be able to lift/carry/set-up minimum 50lb equipment on your own
- Must be able to drive vans and other non-compact vehicles
- Some computer skills required, Word & Excel are a must
- Must have flexible schedule, must be available on weekends – no exceptions
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NY-West Babylon-555 Sunrise Highway
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Our marketing team collaborates with all levels of the organization to develop compelling sales and marketing strategies that continue to evolve the Cox Media Group brand. Through research, digital training tools, evaluating trends and consumer insight, our marketing professionals work diligently to identify and develop strategies to promote the value of our products.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs