Street Team staff will work as ambassadors, representing the stations professionally with positive attitude while providing support at any and all station related events (client, community, special events, etc.). Street Team will set-up/strike event equipment, manage interns, assist clients, radio personalities and account executive on-site, make public address announcements, entertain listeners with interactive contests and activities, answer any questions listeners may have, promote whatever required by the station and provide honest and thorough recaps at the conclusion of each event.
- Execute any and all assigned station-related events and tasks
- Set up and break down of station equipment, i.e. tables, booths, banners, sound system, backdrop, etc.
- Follow directions and supervision of Event Manager and Director of Marketing and Promotion
- Communicate effectively with listeners, potential clients, sponsors, station employees and anyone who approaches you with inquires.
- Follow up and seek a conclusion on any questions, request or issues in a prompt and complete manner
- Understand the mission of every event and execute with professionalism
- Follow all guidelines and safety procedures
- Must have valid driver’s license, with clean record
- 18 years of age or older with high school diploma
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
- People oriented, friendly, respectful, and responsible individual with common sense, ability to adjust to different environment and situations, be proactive, approachable and helpful
- Have knowledge of Cox Media Group Long Island stations, its formats, basic station info
- Must be able to lift/carry/set-up minimum 50lb equipment on your own
- Must be able to drive vans and other non-compact vehicles
- Some computer skills required, Word & Excel are a must
- Must have flexible schedule, must be available on weekends – no exceptions
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.Organization:
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-NY-West Babylon-555 Sunrise HighwayEmployee Status: