Search All Cox Media Group Jobs
Job ID 183961 Date posted 02/28/2018 Location West Babylon, New York
Street Team staff will work as ambassadors, representing the stations professionally with positive attitude while providing support at any and all station related events (client, community, special events, etc.). Street Team will set-up/strike event equipment, manage interns, assist clients, radio personalities and account executive on-site, make public address announcements, entertain listeners with interactive contests and activities, answer any questions listeners may have, promote whatever required by the station and provide honest and thorough recaps at the conclusion of each event.
- Execute any and all assigned station-related events and tasks
- Set up and break down of station equipment, i.e. tables, booths, banners, sound system, backdrop, etc.
- Follow directions and supervision of Event Manager and Director of Marketing and Promotion
- Communicate effectively with listeners, potential clients, sponsors, station employees and anyone who approaches you with inquires.
- Follow up and seek a conclusion on any questions, request or issues in a prompt and complete manner
- Understand the mission of every event and execute with professionalism
- Follow all guidelines and safety procedures
- Must have valid driver’s license, with clean record
- 18 years of age or older with high school diploma
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
- People oriented, friendly, respectful, and responsible individual with common sense, ability to adjust to different environment and situations, be proactive, approachable and helpful
- Have knowledge of Cox Media Group Long Island stations, its formats, basic station info
- Must be able to lift/carry/set-up minimum 50lb equipment on your own
- Must be able to drive vans and other non-compact vehicles
- Some computer skills required, Word & Excel are a must
- Must have flexible schedule, must be available on weekends – no exceptions
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-NY-West Babylon-555 Sunrise HighwayEmployee Status:
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO is the Law Notice
E-Verify Cox in the E-verify program. Link to e-verify poster.
Right to work in English and Spanish
jobs.coxmediagroup.com is the only official website for employment opportunities with Cox Enterprises and its affiliates. Applications for employment on any other website will not be considered. Cox does not hold online interviews on social media sites such as Google hangouts. If you have been requested to apply for an employment opportunity other than through jobs.coxmediagroup.com, or, if you have sought out career opportunities with Cox and found a different website in your search, you should NOT submit your application, nor should you provide any personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution information, driver’s license number or passport information.