Ideabar is a marketing + media agency by Cox that tells powerful brand stories. Our marketing rockstars + media vanguards are data-driven, wildly creative professionals who are fluent in all media. We offer research, branding, creative, digital and media buying services. Our mantras are: more talent, less ego; be kind and direct; default to yes; keep the ball moving; and live + work + play. We are growing because we help our clients grow. Our award-winning creative shop is based in sunny West Palm Beach, Florida and we have locations in Atlanta, Orlando, Miami and NYC.
If you are someone who loves to develop integrated and insight based advertising solutions that strategically support advertiser objectives, have strong digital experience, relevant work history with major brands and a deep knowledge of emerging digital technology, social media, innovative ad platforms and traditional media strategies – you might be our new Client Solutions Manager.
The winning candidate will be a key team member of a growing agency backed by one of the World’s largest privately held media companies. Meet your new colleagues and view their work at ideabar.agency.
Sales Partner – Solutions Development: Develop cross platform client specific advertising solutions for Ideabar and CMG properties. Manage PowerPoint collateral development for key sales opportunities. Collaborate with internal and external teams on the development of all client specific advertising concepts. Develop innovative insight-based 'big idea' presentations and respond to RFPs with strong written communication, visual/graphics, and supporting research.
Ideation & Presentation: Participate in external, client-facing meetings. Ability to verbally communicate marketing solutions. Responsible for driving creative ideas that are insight based and client and solutions specific. Lead internal brainstorming and strategy meetings. Responsible for capturing ideas and solutions and communicating back to participants.
Execution: Work with internal teams to manage and assist the execution of all sold custom client solutions, which may include multiple platforms and products. Create recap presentations and help to develop case studies outlining executions, including analysis of campaign results against industry standards to showcase positive outcomes.Qualifications
Bachelors degree required from a four-year college or University with a marketing, advertising or business degree.
5 years related experience
• Excellent project management and organization skills, including proven experience in developing and executing innovative, creative and impactful integrated marketing solutions either in an advertising agency, client, or publisher capacity.
• Creative thinker with good writing ability.
• Ability to set deadlines and work efficiently with internal and external clients.
Must be a proactive self-starter and team player with the ability to navigate their way through a complex organization.
• Solid knowledge of/experience with media specifically (Digital, Print, Broadcast, Events, Social & Mobile platforms). Traditional experience helpful but not necessary. Digital media experience necessary.
• Must be adept at developing cross-platform opportunities that drive revenue via alignment with corporate revenue and overall Sales goals.
• Must possess a keen understanding of the media business, of Ad Sales and must also have a respect for content and the creative process.
• Must be team-oriented, collaborative and have the ability to drive an agenda forward while also balancing needs of multiple conflicting stakeholders.
This position has no direct reports but must inspire others to do what is needed and must therefore exhibit leadership ability.
• Must be passionate about the media business with the ability to inspire and nurture the same in others.
• Exhibits core behaviors e.g., interpersonal relationship skills, communication, creativity, analytical/strategic thinking, problem-solving, strong work ethic, positive attitude, takes initiative, & full-scale organization (over-arching to tactical)
• Ability to effectively manage complex relationships with a variety of internal/external counterparts with a positive attitude.
• Must be comfortable delivering presentations to a variety of internal and external audiences. Able to calmly manage through ambiguity and change in a fast-paced, competitive environment
• Understanding how to use the following platforms: online, social, tablet, smartphones.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and either Mac or PC Platform.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.Organization:
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-FL-West Palm Beach-2751 S Dixie HwyOther Locations:
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd,US,GA,Atlanta,30328Employee Status: