Inside Sales ManagerJob ID 180645 Date posted 01/11/2018 Location West Palm Beach, Florida Apply
- Develop and implement an effective inside sales strategy that balances maintenance of existing active accounts with new business development activities including lead nurturing and qualification of sales opportunities.
- Develop, implement and manage sales campaigns/programs including developing training, creating scripts, identifying targets, integrating lists, setting goals and monitoring results.
- Evaluate the effect of product or rate changes and plan future strategies accordingly.
- Provides strategic direction to optimize the revenue growth of the Inside Sales team.
- Build a high performance inside sales team, monitor employee productivity and motivate team to exceed sales goals.
- Administer all aspects of performance management including recruitment, employee coaching/development, goal setting and annual performance reviews.
- Responsible for scheduling and coverage of the sales team and overseeing day-to-day tasks such as on-hold ads, credit/billing, customer service issues.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly revenue performance and sales quota expectations.
- Set individual monthly quotas for Inside Sales from team quotas as assigned.
- Provides feedback on sales performance, opportunities and threats
- Develops effective relationships with marketing and other departments and collaborates on key sales initiatives, product development, and sales collateral.
- Become an expert on all products and services in the Palm Beach Newspapers portfolio
- Achieve assigned sales objectives
- Implement business rules and best practices for Inside Sales to work cooperatively with Outside Sales
- Achieve goals for teams and individuals, and monitor staff performance
- Deploy resources, and execute plans to maximize revenue for print, digital, and self-service portals, while providing an outstanding customer experience
- Execute initiatives that leverage internal customer records, external intelligence, our CRM platform, and B2B marketing which result in local advertising revenue growth
- benchmarks and metrics for monitoring team sales performance
- Lead the team through open, clear, and thorough communication
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain all necessary business records for properly managing the department
- Work with Finance, Human Resources, IT, and other departments as needed to achieve objectives
- Demonstrate commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Minimum of three (3) years successful experience in an inside sales environment responsible for revenue generation with leadership responsibilities.
- Outbound telephone sales, customer retention, and data-based selling
- Inbound telephone sales management
- Deep and practical knowledge of digital marketing and advertising
- Experience in selling and managing print and online Classified advertising products and services
- Experience in using market research to impact advertising revenue
- Excellent proven communication and decision making skills
- Proven consultative sales and sales presentation skills
- Salesforce or CRM campaign management knowledge and implementation
- Must have a proven track record of establishing strong internal relationships with a sales team spread over multiple offices
- Must have knowledge in local media advertising and local competitive strategies
- Positive people management experience in high-pressure environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Advertising operating systems
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-West Palm Beach-2751 S Dixie Hwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing