Multi-Media Account ManagerLocation West Palm Beach, Florida Job Number 176703 Brand Palm Beach Newspapers, LLC
An Account Manager is responsible for supporting the Account Executive in maintaining sold advertising deals, as well as pre and post sales coordination with internal functions to ensure campaign success. The position involves post sale client follow up, campaign optimizations, and helping AE’s with retaining advertisers, cross-selling a suite of print and digital products, and providing daily world class customer support to achieve team revenue goals.
- Have a deep understanding of the features, benefits, and capabilities of digital media and print products
- Understand how CMG print and digital products will achieve ROI for clients, including target demographics, DMA, search, and relevant marketing KPIs
- Assist in building sales decks, proposals, and sales collateral for client meetings and presentations
- Proactively support external clients with troubleshooting questions, issues and communication throughout the campaign life cycle
- Maintain close relationships with advertisers/agencies to ensure customer retention and renewals
- Work side by side with Account Executives to assist with up-selling advertising solutions, recommend optimizations and execute client needs
- Work with internal teams (Planning, Ad Products, Marketing, Trafficking) on ensuring campaign requirements are implemented successfully
- Consistently an accurately input data into our CRM system
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and deadlines
- Actively participating in all company department meetings
What will it take to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of Account Management, Sales, or Marketing experience
- Strong background working with clients face-to-face in a customer service role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail, maturity, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to function and operate well independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding computer skills, passion for the Internet and media sales, knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce a plus), knowledge and demonstrated ability to work with standard business software suites including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-West Palm Beach-2751 S Dixie Hwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing