SEM & Social Account ManagerLocation West Palm Beach, Florida Job Number 1711387 Brand Palm Beach Newspapers, LLC
This position will manage various channels (PPC/SEO/Social) to drive maximum efficiency of on-boarding and quality assurance as well as account retention. This position will serve as the point person for on-boarding strategy including campaign architecture and quality assurance on campaign set-up as well as post-sale retention. The position will involve the use of reporting and key performance indicators to also help optimize campaigns by editing creative, keywords, and targeting. This position will also be responsible for campaign monitoring and providing reporting recaps for active campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain social and search campaigns with third party vendors, on ad networks, or on major search engines with keywords that best leverage inventory of active campaigns.
- Verification of all campaign set-up pre & post launch
- Onboarding Note
- Pixel architecture & verification
- Call tracking set-up & verification
- Order accuracy set-up in system
- URL & landing page verification
- Ad tag verification for analytics
- Monitoring of budget pacing
- Optimization suggestions
- Story telling/narrative style month end reports
- Review daily analysis and reporting on search performance with a goal to optimize quickly for creative and/or keywords that need immediate attention, strong performers that could potentially perform even better, and then anything in between.
- Optimize Campaigns via:
- KPI’s: Constantly communicate with Sales and Ad Ops teams to optimize landing pages with best call to action and direct response. Measure conversion rate etc to gauge response to campaign creative and targeting.
- Ad Optimization: Leverage technology to optimize for highest converting ad copy. Provide suggestions to the Ad Ops and/or Programmatic/Search team on how the keyword bidding platform/vendor needs to change over time as the market changes.
- Keyword Selection: Routine analysis of merchant prefixes & suffixes for all marketed entities and optimization through regular use of internal reports and external tools.
- Bid Optimization: Leverage internal data reports, external tools (bid estimator, search estimator) to optimize keyword bids and campaign budgets for maximum gross margin.
- Set up, maintain and optimize paid search engine advertising for traffic volume, revenue and KPIs
- Provide detailed client data & insights - sale projections, campaign performance, position updates, competitive benchmarking to build client relationships.
- Work with sales team to understand and establish campaign requirements, and serve as subject matter expert in assisting with campaign set-up, optimization suggestions, ad tagging, and retention through reporting recaps etc.
- Provide support to company digital marketing initiatives as appropriate to grow business at positive ROI. Actively share findings with various stakeholders.
- Diligently manage search engine campaigns as needed, ensures strong performance, and improves and supports the sales process with campaign coordinator and campaign support individuals.
- Full Service Account Management for account assignments tied to Multimedia Product Lead
- Perform all other duties as assigned or directed.
BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics discipline preferred.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 year minimum of Search Engine Marketing or Programmatic experience
- Experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROI goals
- Google AdWords Search Certification - preferred
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong teamwork, communication and brain-storming
- Good troubleshooting skills and a love of solving problems
- Ability to adapt quickly and seamlessly in an ever-changing environment
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-West Palm Beach-2751 S Dixie Hwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing