Bilingual Senior Digital Media PlannerLocation: US-GA-Atlanta Job Number 1717783 Brand CMG Corporate Services
On behalf of Cox Media Group (CMG) Newspaper Innovation team, the Sr. DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER will support select Account Directors and/or CMG markets to maximize revenue potential and delivery for each account and for the company sites including but not limited to DawgNation.com, SECCountry.com, Landof10.com, All22.com, MundoHispanico.com, etc. Primary responsibility is to prepare Account Directors and Sales Directors so that they can maximize their field time. This is achieved by coordinating full client proposals including but not limited to pre-sales work, prospecting, and post-sale campaign management. Position will work strategically with Account Directors and/or CMG Markets to grow revenue via portfolio expansion, improved targetability, and data/analysis to enhance ROI. It will provide support and creative solutions leveraging the assets; including digital, mobile, and content to both complement and enhance their existing programs. Position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day interaction with current clients including coordinating creative, billing, campaign optimization, post campaign metrics and retention. Works with centralized ad operations, content, marketing and research, CMG ad product and client delivery teams to ensure client success. The ideal candidate should be able to handle fast-paced environment with last minute requests, effectively handle multiple projects at one time, be a collaborative team player with a focus on the teams' success and also be willing to share new ideas to help the department grow. The ideal candidate should have a knowledge and passion for college sports.
JOB DUTIES & TASKS:
- Supports Sales Team to achieve stated revenue quotas:
- Main responsibility is to prepare the Account Director for their daily sales needs.
- Responsible for all pre-sale needs including forecasting availability, compiling presentations as well as printing & binding when necessary.
- Includes but not limited to preparing client presentations
- Compiling sales pitches for existing and new clients.
- Must be creative and able to prepare unique advertising opportunities.
- Main point of contact to coordinate all aspects of the post sale including creative, ad scheduling, billing, campaign optimization and post campaign retention.
- Ability to expand customer relationships through effective management and upsell of new and existing programs accomplished with direct client communication.
- Additional responsibility may be to provide necessary support to outer CMG markets so that they achieve additional revenue through sale of verticals.
- Maintain and produce weekly/monthly site statistics and distribute to team
- Working independently at times but being able to collaborate with all team members including product managers and senior level executives.
- Work strategically with other members of the department to achieve group goals
- Ability to show a complete understanding of product features and benefits, rates and packaging.
- Able to evolve with digital technology, learn new tools, and adapt to provide new product offerings for clients and help with sales.
- Supports leadership on new/innovative revenue and business initiatives:
- Work with leadership to ideate and create new sales opportunities for markets and sales leads. Working with internal teams including marketing, audience and news to brainstorm new revenue ideas for existing and new clients,
- Identify new areas of revenue through research and analysis.
- Assist other CMG local markets with sales collateral, inventory analysis, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of CMG local market sales to ensure clients are fulfilled
- Provide necessary sales CRM tools as requested
Internal contacts: VP of Advertising (s) Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Marketing, finance office and credit
External contacts: Local & National Advertising Customers, Local & National Advertising Agencies
Cox Media Group (CMG) is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that also includes the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations; more than 60 radio stations; six daily newspapers, more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and nearly 15 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing