Ideabar is a marketing + media agency by Cox Media Group. We are experts in Research + Branding + Creative + Digital. Clients benefit from our modern mix of boutique marketing services and advanced media solutions backed by one of the world’s largest private media companies. Our Marketing Rockstars + Media Vanguards are data-driven, wildly creative digital natives who tell powerful brand stories in all media.
We are looking forward to welcoming a Client Engagement Manager based in Atlanta to the Ideabar + Cox Media Group family. Our ideal Client Engagement Manager is a strategic marketer and engaging relationship builder who can powerfully articulate marketing + media solutions that clients want to invest in. The best candidate will enjoy hunting for new business, collaborating fluidly with an inter-disciplinary team of marketing + media pros, quickly matching client needs to Ideabar services, and providing exceptional account management in partnership with an expert team client services and creative team. Candidates must have a high digital media IQ, experience with agency brand and creative services, salesmanship, business acumen and great organizational and communication skills.
Our award-winning creative shop is based in the Florida sunshine in West Palm Beach and we operate satellites across the country, including Atlanta. Meet your new colleagues at ideabar.agency
Sales: Identify qualified agency prospects through new business development efforts and in
collaboration with our Cox media partners. Engage with prospective clients to assess their business challenges and propose marketing + media services that clients will invest in. This includes leading client engagement conversations and brainstorms, creating winning proposals, and closing business
Account Management: Account Management including client relationship and account deliverables
7 or more years of work experience in consultative media and/or agency services sales or account management
- Digital marketing expertise
- 3 years of sales and/or client services experience at an agency and/or media company with proven track record as a business partner to executive-level clients
- Experience in business development
- Strong presentation and communication skills; able to interpret and distill complex information into succinct and clear proposals, decks, and project briefs and to deliver powerful and persuasive presentations.
- Strong instincts and are opportunity-driven. The know-how to go above and beyond to ensure client’s issues and requests are sufficiently resolved.
- A curiosity that leads you to proactively identify opportunities within the client’s organization and to define the business problem that VSA will help solve.
- A demonstrated ability to be forward-thinking and innovative, selling advanced strategic concepts and cross-disciplinary work, while understanding client needs
- An ability to navigate fast-paced and ever shifting landscapes and continue to define and refine overall approach.
- Skills in problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making
- Strong people and influence management skills
- A knack for working with people and building relationships
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NEEmployee Status:
Yes, 25 % of the TimeSchedule: