Digital Marketing SpecialistJob ID 1719666 Date posted 12/11/2017 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
- Responsible for the accurate and complete delivery of our customers’ marketing campaigns
- Confirm availability of inventory for owned and operated digital properties, third-party networks, retargeting providers and others.
- Check IO product detail selected for accurate and correct use, work with AE and Digital Team to correct or realign products as needed (i.e., “Is order executable?”).
- Verify billing information on IO is accurate, complete, and matches product price breakout; work with Digital Sales Specialist to correct as needed.
- Enter completed insertion orders (IOs) in workflow tool DOT and xSM & coordinate with the Central DCM team.
- Work with the Central DCM Team to set up custom targeting as necessary for custom placements such as sponsorship or custom content placements.
- Place rich media dates on shared calendar from IO and file corresponding requests.
- Gather creative or creative direction from AEs/DSS and/or clients
- Submit creative requests, revisions and approvals through creative workflow tool(s) for production.
- Submit proofs to AEs and/or clients.
- Submit revisions for final production.
- Acquire approval for creative assets.
- Perform preliminary creative QA (correct ad sizes, message, etc.).
- Monitor delivery and performance of campaigns.
- Work with Digital Sales Specialist to craft campaign optimization strategies.
- Optimize campaigns, when necessary.
- Fulfill proof of performance/appearance requests such as screenshots.
- Use Issue and Project tracking software to submit issues or other items needing resolution and track progress through to completion
- When third party tags are used, obtain third party reporting and compare with CMG ad server to verify reporting is in line, particularly if billing on delivery
- Perform campaign reconciliation
- Daily pacing reports/campaign checks
- Produce post-campaign reports
- Ensure reporting shows complete fulfillment of campaign
- Review and reconcile bills and invoices
- College degree or 2+ years’ experience working with digital media campaigns preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Advanced skills in working with PowerPoint and graphics.
- Knowledge of Google Ad Planner, DFP, DCM, Photoshop, Basic HTML, and Java Script is a plus.
- Knowledge of billing systems including Wide Orbit is a plus.
- Strong and proven customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong follow up skills.
- Accurate; with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in a strategic and executional capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under deadlines.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing