Digital Strategy DirectorLocation: US-GA-Atlanta Job Number 1718946 Brand CMG Corporate Services
The Director of Digital Strategy is responsible for the strategic direction, planning, process implementation, execution, coaching and support across the portfolio of CMG’s digital products and services for Cox Health Marketing and the clients we serve.
Responsible for the strategic direction, planning, process implementation, execution, coaching and support across the portfolio of CMG’s digital products and services. 100% healthcare focused.
Responsible for analyzing the healthcare market landscape, competitive trends, industry trends and client needs to develop and drive Cox Health Marketing’s digital products and services.
Maintain communications with Cox Health Marketing team, operating locations and DRO regarding healthcare industry, marketplace, technology, HIPAA compliancy, regulations and competitive changes or events that could affect organizational strategies.
This position will be the “change agent” link between the operating locations and digital management and will also be responsible for incorporating field input and performance into ongoing digital strategy discussions and goals.
- Collaborate with Executive Director and Director of Brand and Insights. Assist defining strategic goals, needs, requirements, and operational factors necessary to realize the Cox Health Marketing vision. 20%
- Analyze the market landscape, competitive trends, client needs, and internal operational/financial data to develop and drive the Cox Health Marketing Digital Services strategy. 20%
- Build and sustain relationships with CMG Local Solutions. This is to include the Vice President of Digital Strategy, Sr. Director’s, Director’s and Local Solutions Specialist. 20%
- Drives adoption of standards, supporting the digital playbook, and key digital metrics. 10%
- Enthusiastically promote, communicate and champion identified change management, and digital adoption. 5%
- Develop SOP practices and continuous improvement culture across operating units, as it relates to digital. 5%
- Approves and drives the deployment plans for growing digital, as needed. 5%
- Engage and partner with team of “Market Partners” at field locations who will act as subject matter experts and provide support to locations within geographic markets (i.e. peer to peer support). 5%
- Acts in an advisory capacity to digital project deployment teams, management teams, and other partners including development of relevant business objectives, measurements, process adoption and sustainability. 5%
- Identify opportunities that enable operating locations to achieve and exceed digital goals. 5%
- Minimum 10 years of experience in digital marketing campaigns and fulfillment
- Minimum 5 years or more of experience working within the healthcare industry/provider-side or with a healthcare digital ad agency highly preferred
- Proven experience derived from developing and executing successful sales campaigns and programs that delivered significant results and ROI
- Strong familiarity with executing best practices in all digital functions including: web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc), and web analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing more complex web development and marketing projects, including working closely with IT on integrations
- Experience with web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Extractable, etc).
- Sales and marketing – both in a direct and indirect/consultative fashion
- Strong leadership, organization and analytic skills required
- Presentations at senior leadership level, internally and externally
- Relationship building and networking
- Strategic, analytic thinking, prior top-tier consulting, experience a plus
- Proven record of achieving goals and delivering results
- Conflict resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication aptitudes
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Creative brainstorming and ideation proficiencies; non-conventional thought
- Google Ad Words certified
- IAB Certified
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms specifically to healthcare providers
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing