Human Resources Business PartnerJob ID 1719615 Date posted 12/08/2017 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
The HR Business Partner serves as an influential people partner, advising clients in one or more key departments or functions. It plays a key role in developing and implementing the HR strategy and programs in support of short-term and long-term business goals with the overall goal of attracting, retaining, and developing the best talent.
This position is located in Atlanta, GA and reports to the Director, HR Business Partner.
• Act as a strategic partner, advising business leaders on the development of the business group(s) plans and programs, particularly from the perspective of the impact on people. Analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention/engagement, and employee experience. Lead implementation of workforce planning, succession planning, career and performance management to support the assigned group(s) growth plans
• Partner with HR shared services (e.g., Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, etc.) to ensure the business groups receive the necessary services, support, and communications from these centralized HR functions
• Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
• Advise leaders on organizational structures, compensation structures, and performance strategies to strengthen performance of business group.
• Implement/administer/interpret policies/programs/procedures; manage compliance across the business, including policy creation, release, and adoption. Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on HR-related matters, policies, and procedures.
• Manage complex employee relations issues and investigations as needed to resolve potential conflicts, violations of policy, or workplace issues.
• Identify HR trends across the business groups and proactively design programs to address these trends; continually assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of programs and practices against relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
• Serve as a change advocate for strategic initiatives and programs that influence lasting change in assigned areas
• Participate in special projects and other duties as required
• 5+ years of experience in HR areas of expertise and/or business experience, displaying increasing levels of expertise and complexity
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology or related area preferred
• Solid understanding of compliance within the HR field and its application and impact on the business
• Proven ability to influence and partner with leadership and individual contributor levels of the organization to achieve results
• Strong HR and business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
• Must have the ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
• Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in organizational development, change management, employee relations, and leadership development
• Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex, fast growing, and dynamic environment.
• Ability to work in a geographically disbursed and matrix organization.
• Media industry experience a plus.
• Flexibility to travel approximately 10%
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs