Integrated Digital Media Account Executive WSB-TVLocation: US-GA-Atlanta Job Number 1711606 Brand WSB-TV
- Reach or exceed overall and individual revenue Budgets (monthly, quarterly and annual).
- Collaborate to develop and manage revenue producing relationships with clients and agencies through targeted Account strategies with WSB-TV Account Executives.
- Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of digital sales prospects with the direction of the WSB-TV Digital Sales Manager and Local Sales Managers.
- Collaborate with existing sellers in the development of digital solutions for clients.
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs based digital solutions to achieve them.
- Provide consultation to Sales Managers, Sales Teams and clients in the areas of digital strategy (web design basics, Social media, best practices and digital media integration with traditional TV, Radio, and/or print advertising).
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Develop and manage the process of digital sales strategy, fulfillment and campaign delivery in conjunction with the local Digital Support team for targeted and Active Accounts.
- Work with the local Digital team and CMG DRO team for additional revenue producing ideas and initiatives.
- Demonstrated record of success to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Proven track record of digital sales success in local media or digital pure-play through solution / portfolio offerings.
- Minimum of 3 years of digital media sales or account management experience.
- Expertise in the digital media landscape and campaign best practices.
- Technically savvy with high understanding and use of digital products to drive client results.
- Strong understanding of digital and social media platform ad solutions.
- Acquisition based B2B Sales.
- Exceptional phone and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work with brand teams, ad operations and finance to provide client success and ROI.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Some travel is required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing