Part time Brand AmbassadorJob ID 1811074 Date posted 07/10/2018 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
- Must be a professional team player with customer focus and ability to take initiative and direction
- 21 years of age or older
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to act as the liaisons between each station, its listeners and clients
- Possess a valid GA driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to multitask while dealing with the public and station equipment
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to shoot and edit video or audio is a plus
- College coursework in marketing, public relations, digital media, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs