Senior Digital Tagging & Implementation AnalystLocation Atlanta, Georgia Job Number 172882 Brand CMG Corporate Services
The Digital Tagging & Implementation Sr. Analyst will oversee the operations of tag management for all of Cox Media Group’s digital advertising clients to ensure accurate data collection and ultimately deliver advanced campaign analytics and attribution. The Sr. Analyst will work closely with the Analytics Strategy Lead to translate client’s business objectives and analytics needs into a measurement and tagging strategy. Additionally, the Digital Tagging & Implementation Sr. Analyst will partner with stakeholders including product, marketing, technology, and analytics to ensure products and services deliver on client attribution and analytics needs.
The candidate for this position will need a working understanding of the digital footprint initiatives that are offered by CMG.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcast, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. We are digital experts – leveraging the best of television, radio, newspaper, and digital marketing services to create innovative marketing solutions for businesses across the country.
- Implement digital tracking/tagging of online experiences and platforms according to tag governance guidelines and process while ensuring tag audits are conducted and results published on regular basis, track and manage all tag requests on behalf of CMG’s digital advertisers
- Enhance and maintain implementation of unified tag management strategy and operating models to ensure all data capture is consistent across all relevant business online web properties and platforms
- Stay abreast of technology trends and remain current with changes in technical area of expertise
- Develop relationships with stakeholders, product, technology, marketing, and analytics to ensure data capture meets business needs to conduct analysis and analytics to understand online behavior, value events, and answer business questions
- Manage Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics account set-up, implementation, product suite, and provide subject matter expertise to consult on all advertiser related initiatives
- Stay on top of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and advise on new ways to reach targets
- Work with Digital Campaign lead and other internal resources on account and campaign related issues
- Consistently collaborate with all departments and management within CMG Digital Revenue & Operations to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- B.A. or B.S in Mathematics, Statistics, Research, Engineering, Computer Science or Business
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a similar role preferably in digital analytics/marketing
- Experienced with Google Tag Management Software and Google Analytics Suite Ability to query data by writing SQL for analysis
- Minimum 3 years management of people and projects
- Experience in a complex organization, with a proven track record of positive results required
Local Solutions, powered by Cox Media Group, provides customizable digital marketing products and services that drive results. With local expertise and innovative tools, our digital advisors help you maximize your sales, boost your brand value, and turn prospects into customers. Please visit www.cmglocalsolutions.com for more information.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that include the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 59 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 30 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing