Video Acquisition Coordinator / EditorJob ID 183036 Date posted 02/14/2018 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
Cox Media Group / WSB TV is seeking a Video Acquisition Coordinator / Editor whose core responsibilities will include the management of ingest of multiple live streams, including many IP based. The Coordinator will also be responsible for communicating effectively with directors and producers to ensure clean on-air performance. Additionally, candidate will perform trim editing and file all material to air as required.
- A minimum of three years of experience in television news or production operations is preferred
- Solid non-linear edit skills and knowledge of production values required
- Experience with editorial production process in local news and exposure to coordinating live shots in a dynamic work environment is preferred but not required.
- Experience coordinating RF and tuning live shots is a bonus.
- Experience with AVID software and Panasonic P2 workflow is preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to interface with key editorial producers and mangers proactively under deadline pressure.
- Successful candidate will be technically savvy and have the voice and presence to lead with the best solution in the dynamic world of local TV news.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing