Digital Account ManagerLocation: US-TX-Austin Job Number 1719193 Brand Cox Texas Newspapers, LP
The Digital Account Manager position works exclusively on top tier digital accounts with the goal of maximizing advertiser campaign results, mitigating account churn, and increasing digital billing. Primary responsibilities include:
Digital Campaign Strategy Development
Campaign Analysis and Reporting
Maximizing Client Return on Investment (ROI)
We offer a full suite of digital products and services for small and medium sized businesses, including Programmatic Display, Social Media, SEM, SEO, Content Marketing, Email Advertising, and more.
This position also serves as a liaison to the ad operations team to assist in campaign fulfillment and billing.
Beyond standard fulfillment skills, a heightened sales acumen is necessary as the position is external client facing.
- Strategic Thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled verbal communicator, both individually and for small scale presentations (2 – 10 people)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Able to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Adaptive to change and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Problem Solving
- Ability to learn and understand the following software and processes:
- Digital advertising verticals and products
- Premium Sales Opportunities based on CMG Local Solutions and industry offerings
- Various ad servers for display, social, permissions marketing, ppc, demand side platforms, and more
- Bachelor’s Degree required. (Field: Business/Marketing/Communications)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of client sales/marketing/communications experience, specifically in the digital media industry.
- Role may require non-traditional hours
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-305 S Congress Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing